Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nuclearsamurai
    huehuehue
    • Jul 2007
    • 1211

    #16006
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    ass/10

    Comment

    • Flandre Scarlet
      Death
      • Feb 2008
      • 903

      #16007
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      A little creepy but I don't think that's bad.
      Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #16008
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Cute and innocent Flandre. My favourite~
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • MDMAngel
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2008
          • 123

          #16009
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          It's been a while since I posted in this thread, so here it goes! 7/10 (:
          Sign here

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #16010
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            i see her everywhere

            Comment

            • Flandre Scarlet
              Death
              • Feb 2008
              • 903

              #16011
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by ddr_f4n
              Cute and innocent Flandre. My favourite~
              =O <3

              and 9/10 for who_cares
              Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #16012
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10
                I gotta agree with f4n here.
                heheh....innocence.
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #16013
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • championanwar
                    Ask Nuro! x3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 2588

                    #16014
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Originally posted by aperson
                    all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                    aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                    aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                    Click Here

                    Comment

                    • Ziergdsx18
                      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 2800

                      #16015
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Eh? 4/10.


                      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #16016
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Good size for an avatar and it contains your username.

                        I don't know where it's from, and I don't really like the hair.
                        Overall, it's OK.

                        7.5/10

                        Comment

                        • Kyaan Kyo
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 162

                          #16017
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10 Neat looking.
                          ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

                          Comment

                          • NFD
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 4715

                            #16018
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #16019
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Do I have to keep rating this gay furry/10 every time now /10

                              Comment

                              • Quigly
                                nah
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 3506

                                #16020
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Liked old one better. D=

                                But you're cedolad so 8/10.
                                nah

                                Comment

                                Working...