Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fastfingers65
    Banned
    • Sep 2006
    • 1124

    #7081
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    0/10

    Comment

    • cooldude35
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 130

      #7082
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      1.5/10
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      penis too big. hurts ladies.

      Comment

      • Murderizer
        Eats arrows for breakfast
        • Dec 2006
        • 68

        #7083
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #7084
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          4/10
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #7085
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Comment

            • skishmonkey72
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 366

              #7086
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10
              One Handers Ranking List

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #7087
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9.9999/10

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #7088
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • wazze100
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 34

                    #7089
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #7090
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.5/10

                      Lawl xD
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • syzergy
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 448

                        #7091
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/9
                        Originally posted by Triplex72
                        Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
                        Originally posted by roundb0x
                        absolutely nothing wrong with this

                        i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #7092
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • Cookie.
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 2

                            #7093
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • GothRaver
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 21

                              #7094
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Comment

                              • Keith_Red
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 39

                                #7095
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10




                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...