Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KilikOdagawa
    Zombie Dancer
    • Jun 2007
    • 737

    #8581
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10 roflmao
    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

    Comment

    • Black Yoshi
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1322

      #8582
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8.6/10
      Originally posted by Kairon
      Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

      HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

      :O

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #8583
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • cooldude35
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 130

          #8584
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          penis too big. hurts ladies.

          Comment

          • Garenzo
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 37

            #8585
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8.75/10
            nice car
            I will induce pain into those who do not believe and power into those who follow. I am not one who should be opposed; fear me.


            ^ Click that weird thingy TO SUPPORT FFR CHARACTERS!!!!

            Comment

            • Karulain
              (◡‿◡✿
              • Jun 2006
              • 126

              #8586
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7.5/10
              Weird but i like it.
              Karuh ♥

              "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

              Comment

              • Fading.Whisper
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 168

                #8587
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6.9/10
                CLICK ON THIS BELOW TO GET 50 000 CREDITS


                Comment

                • KilikOdagawa
                  Zombie Dancer
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 737

                  #8588
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Nice alley drawing.
                  Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                  Comment

                  • DivynE
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 342

                    #8589
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Originally posted by Murderizer
                    3/10 i wish you'd spell your name right

                    wow thanks i did spell my name wrong

                    LMAO DIVINYNE


                    Edit: fixed it
                    Last edited by DivynE; 09-4-2007, 05:32 PM. Reason: fixed it

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #8590
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Evil-Enigma
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 20

                        #8591
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10
                        Hey im Russian Annd yea called Dante and guess what


                        i Am The Evil One, Born in hell! Itachi! sigpic

                        my Pic is HOllyWoodUndead

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #8592
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Kick ass

                          10/10
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #8593
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #8594
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #8595
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 damn bottles
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...