Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1527

    #7021
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10 ffr forever.

    I changed mine.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7022
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10

      Comment

      • Sephiroth28
        Snake Princess
        • Apr 2007
        • 929

        #7023
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #7024
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • Keith_Red
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 39

            #7025
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10




            Originally posted by Synthlight
            No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #7026
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7.1/10

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1527

                #7027
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Eight Point Seven Out Of Ten.
                I Like It Better Than Previous Ones.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #7028
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  sexy/10

                  Comment

                  • andy-o24
                    Married Man
                    • May 2006
                    • 1527

                    #7029
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Lol, thanks. 9/10

                    Peace out -o24
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #7030
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      infinity/10

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #7031
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #7032
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          Comment

                          • andy-o24
                            Married Man
                            • May 2006
                            • 1527

                            #7033
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9.5/10

                            Peace out -o24
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                            When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #7034
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              1337/10

                              Comment

                              • MMShadow
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 133

                                #7035
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Ummmm
                                *insert number here*/10


                                Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                                As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...