Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mercury_pistol
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 9

    #5521
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    3/10 whats going on in there????
    Last edited by mercury_pistol; 06-12-2007, 08:48 PM. Reason: misspelled

    Comment

    • Miyoshina
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 36

      #5522
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10
      sigpic



      lol, nothing to brag about...

      Comment

      • _Ashuku
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 190

        #5523
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10 It's L!!!!!
        LOL!!!

        Comment

        • Rolenquin
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2005
          • 35

          #5524
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          Wouldn't it be cool if I really was the CEO of ScrewingSynth "Corperation"? Hot

          Cheers,

          Synthlight


          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #5525
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Comment

            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1120

              #5526
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5.2001/10

              Comment

              • Melone Marshe
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 18

                #5527
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Sad panda 9/10~

                Comment

                • Shashmakito
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 432

                  #5528
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  I like maids and leather.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                  Originally posted by ToshX
                  you are avatar

                  I am maid

                  Comment

                  • Black Yoshi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1322

                    #5529
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    what the heck....

                    6/10
                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                    :O

                    Comment

                    • blahman12
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 52

                      #5530
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10
                      A member of T_SOB.
                      Contact me at: pm
                      Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

                      Wanna go eat?
                      1. Mmmmmm
                      2.
                      3.
                      4. *threw up*
                      5. my friend -->
                      I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
                      but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
                      I have lost.
                      Get a new game for yourself!

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #5531
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #5532
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          You're always on in the morning too.

                          6.5/10

                          Comment

                          • -Live_Free-
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 578

                            #5533
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10


                            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                            Average Rank:2,262
                            FC-135+38 skill/token
                            AAA-14+3 skill/token

                            Comment

                            • marioGP87
                              Shiny Zoroa :')
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 603

                              #5534
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10
                              lol!!! half cat-ish/ half human
                              Originally posted by Kit
                              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                              Comment

                              • Adamaja456
                                Absurd
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 6433

                                #5535
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10


                                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                                Comment

                                Working...