Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KilikOdagawa
    Zombie Dancer
    • Jun 2007
    • 737

    #8521
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Breaking this chain

    9/10
    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

    Comment

    • xo_mariahhottie_xo
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 26

      #8522
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Restarting this chain

      13333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333337/13.1337

      Comment

      • -Live_Free-
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 578

        #8523
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Boobs/10


        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
        Average Rank:2,262
        FC-135+38 skill/token
        AAA-14+3 skill/token

        Comment

        • MMShadow
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 133

          #8524
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Green/10
          srsly...that thing sucks for color blind people...


          Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
          As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          penis too big. hurts ladies.

          Comment

          • gattsta
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2005
            • 320

            #8525
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lmao umm im gonna go with a 9.8/10 cuz it moves..lmao
            Originally posted by Reincarnate
            Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


            /phobia

            Comment

            • mnoed
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 86

              #8526
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              wow boring .999999/10 too bad if only it didnt say anything on wat ur sitting on
              •Θ¤§¤Θ•

              Comment

              • gattsta
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2005
                • 320

                #8527
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                its a bear at great wolf lodge..lmao and since u got conker i gotta give u 10/10
                Originally posted by Reincarnate
                Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                /phobia

                Comment

                • mnoed
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 86

                  #8528
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  oh then in that case 9.9/10 because it still says something
                  •Θ¤§¤Θ•

                  Comment

                  • -Live_Free-
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 578

                    #8529
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10


                    Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                    Average Rank:2,262
                    FC-135+38 skill/token
                    AAA-14+3 skill/token

                    Comment

                    • LeafNinja
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 32

                      #8530
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      Comment

                      • mnoed
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 86

                        #8531
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        lets start this again -3/4 yeah thats good
                        •Θ¤§¤Θ•

                        Comment

                        • mnoed
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 86

                          #8532
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          yeah new avatar with no words this changes from -46/10 to 9/10 sweet
                          •Θ¤§¤Θ•

                          Comment

                          • Murderizer
                            Eats arrows for breakfast
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 68

                            #8533
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            0/10, screw anime

                            Comment

                            • mnoed
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 86

                              #8534
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              -4/10 screw you
                              •Θ¤§¤Θ•

                              Comment

                              • V3T_ddrultramix3
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 307

                                #8535
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10 *narutofoxdemon*


                                , now!

                                Comment

                                Working...