Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #1996
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    0/10
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #1997
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      -54/A slice of pie
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #1998
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10 Ooh, 3D.
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #1999
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10
          Rated yours already but I still LOVE Ratchet and Clank

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • justom
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 698

            #2000
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10
            _

            Comment

            • flipsta_lombax
              Lombax Connoisseur
              • May 2006
              • 2556

              #2001
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by spinal_compression
              10/10
              Rated yours already but I still LOVE Ratchet and Clank
              xP Gotta love it!

              @justom: 8/10 Lolz. That thing goes way back.
              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

              Comment

              • cuuundiey
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 1

                #2002
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                meh...7.5/10


                Is this anyones thunder? No? Then I guess I'll steal it...

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #2003
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  3.5/10

                  Kinda homosexual, isn't it?

                  Comment

                  • cuuundiey
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1

                    #2004
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    how so?

                    and 8/10


                    Is this anyones thunder? No? Then I guess I'll steal it...

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #2005
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      I don't know, I was just kidding around.

                      4/10 (Are you in there?)

                      Comment

                      • cuuundiey
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1

                        #2006
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        oh alright, lol

                        and yeah im at the top, that was the distrect tourney for 8th grade

                        i am prolly the only nerd to ever win


                        Is this anyones thunder? No? Then I guess I'll steal it...

                        Comment

                        • the_unda_doggz
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 643

                          #2007
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Tourney for what? =.=

                          4/10

                          Comment

                          • cuuundiey
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1

                            #2008
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            o oops, forgot to say

                            wrestling (145 weight class)


                            Is this anyones thunder? No? Then I guess I'll steal it...

                            Comment

                            • the_unda_doggz
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 643

                              #2009
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Nice. I've never won an award or trophy for playing football.

                              We had 2 crappy seasons in a row, and then I quit.
                              I'm going to start playing down here in Florida next year. Maybe I'll win something.
                              Our highschool's team is pretty much undefeated, and I'm really good on the defensive line and good as tight end.

                              Comment

                              • cuuundiey
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 1

                                #2010
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                yeah, ive gotten 2 other first placers and ive lettered, im actually gettin fitted my my lettermans jacket tomorrow

                                well thats kool

                                i never got into football even though all my friends say i should try out


                                Is this anyones thunder? No? Then I guess I'll steal it...

                                Comment

                                Working...