Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #4831
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #4832
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      Comment

      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1120

        #4833
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #4834
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • andy-o24
            Married Man
            • May 2006
            • 1528

            #4835
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

            When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #4836
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #4837
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7.01/10

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #4838
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7.8/10

                  Comment

                  • andy-o24
                    Married Man
                    • May 2006
                    • 1528

                    #4839
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    such a back and forth thread, 9.0682741361238/10
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #4840
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9.054156871236554558/10

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #4841
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #4842
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10 Why do we both answer back and forth?

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #4843
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #4844
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/11 The same question goes for you.

                              Comment

                              • andy-o24
                                Married Man
                                • May 2006
                                • 1528

                                #4845
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                is it out of 11 now? 10....../11
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...