Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crashfan3
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 2937

    #3841
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10... is that gimped?

    Comment

    • leftyrighty13
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 22

      #3842
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8 I like anime pics

      Comment

      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1120

        #3843
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        what?

        Comment

        • rightylefty03
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 0

          #3844
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          upside down is cool lol 9

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #3845
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6.5/10
            ......................xD

            Comment

            • thechild
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 1642

              #3846
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              I dunno.. 4/10?

              Comment

              • coolade123
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 326

                #3847
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10


                Originally posted by KgZ
                Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                lmao what

                Comment

                • thechild
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1642

                  #3848
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I HATE YANKEES! =p

                  0/10

                  Comment

                  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1120

                    #3849
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10!xD

                    Comment

                    • thechild
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1642

                      #3850
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10

                      my kitty shot teh squirrel..=(

                      Comment

                      • Blue_eyed_jessica
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 103

                        #3851
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 I almost had that same pic as my avatar! so cute!
                        I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                        Comment

                        • dcr
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 335

                          #3852
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9.987678?10

                          Comment

                          • coolade123
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 326

                            #3853
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by thechild
                            I HATE YANKEES! =p

                            0/10
                            You suck .

                            BTW 4/10


                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                            lmao what

                            Comment

                            • thechild
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1642

                              #3854
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by coolade123
                              You suck .

                              BTW 4/10
                              thats mean changing what you rate my cus what I said. Its not personality rate, its avatar rate =p

                              Comment

                              • WhyCry
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 186

                                #3855
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Comment

                                Working...