Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • apple23
    Banned
    • Nov 2006
    • 10

    #1696
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    Comment

    • SoultakerNFH
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2006
      • 329

      #1697
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10
      Indeed...Etc.

      Best Non-AAA Ranks (Before AvMiss Was Fixed): Choprite, Rank 6 [3-0-0-0]; TGWP Part 1, Rank 11 [5-0-0-0]; Otaku Speedvibe Heavy, Rank 13 [1-0-0-0]; Blue Army, Rank 5 [1-0-0-0]

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #1698
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • apple23
          Banned
          • Nov 2006
          • 10

          #1699
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • ffrrocksya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 285

            #1700
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            FC's:52
            AAA's:11
            Tokens:18
            Skill Tokens:3

            I play with one hand
            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

            Comment

            • gubble_bum
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 42

              #1701
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10


              Originally posted by Tasselfoot

              ...I’d like for this to stay as hard as possible as long as possible.

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #1702
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5.5/10

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                • VampyressKyttie
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 101

                  #1703
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10 but only because I love that show

                  Comment

                  • Matrixdude
                    And She Screams My Name
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1351

                    #1704
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    1/10

                    Not a big fan of actual pictures.

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #1705
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • dashoe93
                        Alphabet Crowd
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2950

                        #1706
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        ~DAshoe93~

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #1707
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #1708
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8.6/10

                            Love Futurama

                            Comment

                            • prettypapercuts
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 34

                              #1709
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10...


                              Originally posted by massflavour
                              you want to be "blown" by a 7 year old tranny pirate?

                              I guess that beats playing ffr.

                              Comment

                              • prlnman
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7

                                #1710
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10
                                I hope you were alright after that... ouch.

                                Comment

                                Working...