Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #17281
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Comment

    • NocturneAunamic
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2009
      • 893

      #17282
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      sexy.
      5/10

      Comment

      • Evnoir
        _(:3」∠)_
        • Sep 2008
        • 978

        #17283
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Blue...?
        Ironic how I'm saying it; 8/10

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #17284
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #17285
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Posting in here 'cuz I don't care.

            Its dumb to use kanjis in the first place since barely anyone can read them.

            4/10

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • PhaeL v2
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2009
              • 942

              #17286
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              This gif is weird, but good.

              8/10
              Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
              Rapha, you're a cry baby!

              Comment

              • Ziergdsx18
                ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2007
                • 2800

                #17287
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Like lol. 3/10


                | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #17288
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I've always liked your avatar.

                  10/10
                  nah

                  Comment

                  • chidori!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1603

                    #17289
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • GG_Guru
                      Let em' do what they want
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3219

                      #17290
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      Comment

                      • NFD
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 4715

                        #17291
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        1/10

                        Looks like you got to be number 1 after all.

                        Comment

                        • mikevick07
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 26

                          #17292
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          I hate furfags.

                          0/10

                          Comment

                          • OniYoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 45

                            #17293
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            basketball is okay, but not my favorite sport. 5/10



                            Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #17294
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by OniYoshi
                              basketball is okay, but not my favorite sport. 5/10
                              3/10

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • 5.points
                                Provy
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 671

                                #17295
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6.5/10

                                Comment

                                Working...