Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NocturneAunamic
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2009
    • 893

    #17161
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Hmmmmm. 8/10 Wish it was more colorful and more artistic, but nice nevertheless.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17162
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10 yes

      Comment

      • Ghakimx
        Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
        • Mar 2009
        • 1594

        #17163
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9\10
        Awesome.

        I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


        Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

        Comment

        • Quigly
          nah
          • Jan 2008
          • 3506

          #17164
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I looked at that for like 30 seconds rofl.
          9.5/10
          nah

          Comment

          • SpammyMcSquirrel
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 816

            #17165
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10
            wat

            Comment

            • p-at-rick
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2008
              • 16

              #17166
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #17167
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                -∞/10

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • samurai7694
                  바보
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4640

                  #17168
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  Comment

                  • ic0slay3r
                    Falangel <3
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2309

                    #17169
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    awwwww a puppy!

                    8/10

                    AAA:531
                    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                    # of BF: 42


                    -------

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #17170
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 Love that show
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • xharumoni
                        $
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 581

                        #17171
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10

                        Comment

                        • Quigly
                          nah
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 3506

                          #17172
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Cropping is very good, the anime character however, is not.

                          6/10
                          nah

                          Comment

                          • OniYoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 45

                            #17173
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            lol. not charlie the unicorn, but it's still hilarious! 9/10!



                            Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

                            Comment

                            • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 76

                              #17174
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10
                              The quality isn't really that good. But I LOVE STAR FOX! And Pepper is the coolest one.
                              __________________________________________________



                              Comment

                              • loucst
                                Goomba Status. >:]
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 92

                                #17175
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                Looks cool d: Though I don't know what it is. XD
                                Last edited by loucst; 09-30-2009, 05:44 AM.



                                Take a seat!

                                Comment

                                Working...