Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Psychotik
    Heckin' Cute
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2008
    • 1729

    #17416
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    the **** is that/10
    Check out my Speedruns
    Originally posted by TEEX
    I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

    Comment

    • C@!
      howdy yall
      • Jun 2007
      • 452

      #17417
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      ^I think it's just another pretty ass nikka if you ask me.

      8/10

      Comment

      • Spenner
        Forum User
        • Nov 2006
        • 2403

        #17418
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Like uh...

        7 because there are some interesting things in it I guess.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #17419
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          s/10

          Comment

          • The-Persian-King
            Banned
            • Oct 2009
            • 66

            #17420
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6.5/10

            Comment

            • leonid
              I am leonid
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Oct 2008
              • 8080

              #17421
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              can anyone recommend me a gr9 eve avatar



              Proud member of Team No

              Comment

              • Ephraim Desole
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2009
                • 308

                #17422
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                If you can explain what gr9 is.


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #17423
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #17424
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #17425
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      /



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • OneHandNow
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5305

                        #17426
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Originally posted by leonid
                        /
                        *brain explodes*

                        i swear to god your avatar changed JUST now..

                        Comment

                        • NocturneAunamic
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 893

                          #17427
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Comment

                          • 5.points
                            Provy
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 671

                            #17428
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • rsr2
                              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 1386

                              #17429
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Love it
                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                              Comment

                              • Phynx
                                I'm Forever
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 3005

                                #17430
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                It's the glasses bro... and no bubble sayin' "OH YEAH!"
                                Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                                Comment

                                Working...