Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • albaneenesk8r
    I Fap For Justice
    • Jul 2006
    • 1420

    #17056
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    death = 10/10

    only cause it has a bow on it
    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
    FFR retards at their finest. gg
    My hero
    Originally posted by 04im
    u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

    Comment

    • t-rogdor
      tane orb
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2007
      • 2685

      #17057
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      nice haircut
      Originally posted by cetaka
      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

      Comment

      • Ziergdsx18
        ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 2800

        #17058
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10.


        | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

        Comment

        • Xx{Midnight}xX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 8548

          #17059
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10
          When I figure out why I'll let you know.

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #17060
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            I liked the other anime related avatars better.

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • championanwar
              Ask Nuro! x3
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2004
              • 2588

              #17061
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              I would have given you 7, but you said my drawing was ugly
              2/10

              Originally posted by aperson
              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
              Click Here

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #17062
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3/10

                I dun like it much :V
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #17063
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • ThisGuy'sADick
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 25

                    #17064
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    So much better than that damn pokemon.
                    Hooray for Blackwater!

                    Comment

                    • mfdat phantom
                      Movimiento Bipolar
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 1230

                      #17065
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10 lol


                      Yoshi:

                      hands are dead from jacking...
                      that doesn't sound right...

                      lool

                      Comment

                      • Bill Kaulitz
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 467

                        #17066
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10.
                        Is that Pokemon or Digimon? xD


                        ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪


                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #17067
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          haha i like it
                          10/10

                          Comment

                          • midnghtraver
                            Icarus Moth
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 2064

                            #17068
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10 Lets count how many people have that kind of picture... 1...2...3...4...5...








                            ...80 ...81...82...83 ...84
                            Last edited by midnghtraver; 09-9-2009, 10:03 PM.

                            Comment

                            • DotKritic
                              Forum User
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2974

                              #17069
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                              Comment

                              • midnghtraver
                                Icarus Moth
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 2064

                                #17070
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10 I made it on paint . Its going to go on my albums.

                                Comment

                                Working...