Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhaeL v2
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 942

    #17191
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Oh, this girl...

    9/10

    Edit: OH LOL, for some weird reason, my post to loucst wasn't send so 10/10 for epic lulz, Quigly.
    Last edited by PhaeL v2; 10-2-2009, 09:11 PM.
    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
    Rapha, you're a cry baby!

    Comment

    • rsr2
      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
      • Oct 2004
      • 1386

      #17192
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

      Comment

      • mhss1992
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 788

        #17193
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        I just changed my avatar... I don't know if it's good.
        jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

        Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

        Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

        Comment

        • TC_goelo
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2009
          • 378

          #17194
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10
          Originally posted by fido123
          Do you think a computer is a gnome in a metal box with a marker, paper, and mad fast art skills?


          Comment

          • samurai7694
            바보
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2008
            • 4640

            #17195
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10 that video never gets old XD

            Comment

            • All_That_Chaz
              Supreme Dictator For Life
              • Apr 2004
              • 5874

              #17196
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              1/10 kittens are better.
              Back to "Back to Earth"
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              dammit chaz
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              god dammit chaz
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

              Comment

              • NocturneAunamic
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2009
                • 893

                #17197
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Wtf is that?
                2/10

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #17198
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  lol

                  That's Calvin.

                  6/10 cause I have no idea what that is either. =/

                  Comment

                  • The5thMoon
                    • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                    • May 2006
                    • 2132

                    #17199
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • PhaeL v2
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 942

                      #17200
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10
                      Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                      Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                      Comment

                      • NocturneAunamic
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 893

                        #17201
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                        lol

                        That's Calvin.

                        6/10 cause I have no idea what that is either. =/
                        Seriously? Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs? Wow i feel stupid.
                        I shudda known.

                        My avatar's part of an album.

                        Comment

                        • GG_Guru
                          Let em' do what they want
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 3219

                          #17202
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          Interesting..

                          Comment

                          • UnluckySoul
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 0

                            #17203
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10....xD

                            Comment

                            • TC_goelo
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 378

                              #17204
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
                              Seriously? Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs? Wow i feel stupid.
                              I shudda known.

                              My avatar's part of an album.
                              Keep it to 1 post per page.
                              ontopic/ meh 5/10
                              Originally posted by fido123
                              Do you think a computer is a gnome in a metal box with a marker, paper, and mad fast art skills?


                              Comment

                              • NFD
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 4715

                                #17205
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 the video really wasn't even that funny

                                Comment

                                Working...