Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Prime8
    Awwwwwww!
    • Nov 2006
    • 1581

    #17476
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10. I don't care for the color.

    Comment

    • xBBx Takedown
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 2627

      #17477
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9.999/10
      Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
      Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
      Best AAA-Sword Strike
      Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

      Comment

      • Tabbi-Katt
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 0

        #17478
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8.9(:
        ~Tabbi Katt Goes Meow~

        Comment

        • ~kitty~
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 988

          #17479
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10

          Comment

          • Evnoir
            _(:3」∠)_
            • Sep 2008
            • 978

            #17480
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Yay Gintama!
            8/10

            Comment

            • Xynn
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2010
              • 4

              #17481
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10.

              Also first post get.
              I make custom simfiles for In The Groove. Get my latest pack right here:

              Comment

              • Redorigami
                Call me Massive Swallow
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 3162

                #17482
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3/10 it's a whore avatar
                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                Originally posted by spreadNv
                Got dibs on La Camp.
                Oh right, Im not any good.
                Got dibs on Pita.

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #17483
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • Kibblre
                    Caelondia Represent
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 1984

                    #17484
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10.

                    2 point reduction due to Family Guy.
                    Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #17485
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Wow Domo-kun that makes me really nostalgic. I saw him a long time ago somewhere on newgrounds.

                      That being said: 6/10
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • OneHandNow
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5305

                        #17486
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        0/10 Touhou.

                        Comment

                        • girlygurl608
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 0

                          #17487
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          4/10

                          Comment

                          • Psychotik
                            Heckin' Cute
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 1729

                            #17488
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            1/10
                            Check out my Speedruns
                            Originally posted by TEEX
                            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                            Comment

                            • SK8R43
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4684

                              #17489
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3/10
                              Thee Burstinator
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • sakura080789
                                Rapture Universe
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1751

                                #17490
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10 eh scratch that 7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...