Rate the above person's avatar
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
10/10 lolOriginally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
5/10jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0
Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)
Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
5/10Back to "Back to Earth"
Originally posted by FoJaRdammit chazOriginally posted by FoJaRgod dammit chazOriginally posted by MalReynoldsI bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
He's not happy =(
7/10
Originally posted by apersonall of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the endClick Hereaperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
7/10
would of been 10/10 but the star in the eye was a turn off
also this question is for whoever is voting me, when should i put up my christmas grim =/Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
Can't...stop...head...shaking...10/10Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004Comment
-









Comment