Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #17431
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    That's class.

    Comment

    • Phynx
      I'm Forever
      • Mar 2007
      • 3005

      #17432
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      OMG DESTINY!

      <33333

      /humpslegandleavesagiftforyoutocleanafter
      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #17433
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        One post per page please guys.

        Comment

        • ~kitty~
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 988

          #17434
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10 derp

          Comment

          • Dup_Pepper
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 5

            #17435
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            I don't know this guy, but 7/10

            Comment

            • welsh_girl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1366

              #17436
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Comment

              • Psychotik
                Heckin' Cute
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 1729

                #17437
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10
                Check out my Speedruns
                Originally posted by TEEX
                I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #17438
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/5
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #17439
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Now that I'm finally able to get rid of that ridiculous avatar I had...

                    That's some serious ink. 12/10

                    Comment

                    • xharumoni
                      $
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 581

                      #17440
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #17441
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Can't tell if I am supposed to be aroused or not. Also cropping could use some work.

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • BlazeDrag414
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 89

                          #17442
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          it looks cute xD

                          Comment

                          • ichliebekase
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2006
                            • 3213

                            #17443
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Don't ask me why, but when I see this I think of the number three, but that's not my rating. It's too cute :3

                            7.5/10
                            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                            Comment

                            • OneHandNow
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5305

                              #17444
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              i

                              ****ING

                              LOVE

                              CHEEESECAKE.

                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • ichliebekase
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2006
                                • 3213

                                #17445
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Because you love cheesecake <3
                                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                                Comment

                                Working...