Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #17311
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10 nice
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Quigly
      nah
      • Jan 2008
      • 3506

      #17312
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10 Lmao.
      nah

      Comment

      • PhaeL v2
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2009
        • 942

        #17313
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Rainbow vomit mmmmmmmmmm. 10/10
        Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
        Rapha, you're a cry baby!

        Comment

        • R3t4rd3dSt3pdud3
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 76

          #17314
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Awesome char 8/10
          __________________________________________________



          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #17315
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            too detailed for vectoring 3/10
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • rsr2
              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
              • Oct 2004
              • 1386

              #17316
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9/10

              That cigarette looks sexy.
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #17317
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10

                oh yeah
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • RARAWR
                  RAWR
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 150

                  #17318
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10, i don't know what that is supposed to be exactly, looks like a TV in a suit, but its awesome.

                  Originally posted by Emanresu13
                  is a bunch of sandbaggers
                  2nd Division 3 Alphas New Years Tournament

                  1st Place Xiz's NOT-FFR Tournament
                  I WON SOMETHING YAY



                  New/Inexperienced/"Bad" at FFR? Join the NIA Rivalry! Meet new people, smash some keys, get some gains!
                  If you don't join I will siphon your soul from your body... It's not pleasant.

                  Comment

                  • super kid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1359

                    #17319
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 that thing is awesome
                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #17320
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      eh don't like zelda
                      5/10

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #17321
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 love it :P

                        Comment

                        • AC1speakerbox
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1242

                          #17322
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          I smiled, but I can't figure out why.

                          8.5/10

                          youuuuuuuuuu

                          Comment

                          • Evnoir
                            _(:3」∠)_
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 978

                            #17323
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Lmao, life threatening fail.
                            9.99/10

                            Comment

                            • super kid
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1359

                              #17324
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by chidori!
                              eh don't like zelda
                              5/10
                              Zelda?
                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #17325
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                lool zelda XD... I think that's from digimon

                                8/10

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...