What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kickassbuddy
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 594

    #1666
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm so sexy for my shirt, so sexy for my...

    Comment

    • super kid
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 1359

      #1667
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      help help
      Originally posted by KgZ
      next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

      Comment

      • Shard-Z-One
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 50

        #1668
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        im worth more than Clark Kent, ROFL!!!
        sigpic

        Maybe its just me....

        Comment

        • kawii_iz_da_name
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 0

          #1669
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          i should use my feathers to make a fluffy pillow!

          I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
          ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

          Comment

          • abyss05
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 185

            #1670
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I should of taken up WoW.


            I've been here longer than you have.

            Comment

            • kickassbuddy
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 594

              #1671
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm so famous for fighting cancer, but now I'm getting tracked by authorities.

              Comment

              • Nero_Angelo
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 16

                #1672
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                It's Too Hot!!!!!!

                Comment

                • super kid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1359

                  #1673
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  how does my hair look
                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                  Comment

                  • yingfa454
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 5

                    #1674
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Nananananananana Supaman! Wooooo!

                    Comment

                    • Nero_Angelo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 16

                      #1675
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      This where i always keep my food

                      Comment

                      • Magnafiend
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 154

                        #1676
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Now go away, before I have to tear out your skull........impudent fool......
                        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                        Comment

                        • Shimazu
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 42

                          #1677
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm Sauron! RAWR!
                          What's up.

                          Comment

                          • Magnafiend
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 154

                            #1678
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Originally posted by Shimazu
                            I'm Sauron! RAWR!
                            Why does evryone think this thing is Sauron? lol! ok, stupid question.lol.

                            "Maybe if i stare at him long enough, his head will explode!"
                            The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                            Comment

                            • Shimazu
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 42

                              #1679
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              dragon eye?
                              What's up.

                              Comment

                              • Magnafiend
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 154

                                #1680
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                bingo, divine dragon from Legend of Dragoon to be exact.
                                The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                                Comment

                                Working...