What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nero_Angelo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 16

    #2191
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    WTF!!!!! you looking at?

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #2192
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm stalking youu...
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #2193
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        hi i heard that ffr is kind of like myspace what's happening

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Nero_Angelo
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 16

          #2194
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'm too cool for the likes of you

          Comment

          • Ryusei_
            God
            • Mar 2006
            • 1085

            #2195
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Sup?

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #2196
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Imma shoot laser beams at you.
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • kawii_iz_da_name
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 0

                #2197
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                im sarah....nice to meet you *gets closer*

                I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                Comment

                • Billydude
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 880

                  #2198
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Why do they keep dressing me up like a kitty?

                  Originally posted by Chrissi
                  If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
                  Originally posted by beaner692
                  What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

                  Comment

                  • DarkRavenX9X
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 64

                    #2199
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Dude, I can totally use the force if I feel like it.



                    Who's to know if your soul will fade at all?
                    The one you sold to fool the world...
                    You lost your self-esteem along the way.

                    *[13] AAA's*

                    Comment

                    • Ryusei_
                      God
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 1085

                      #2200
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Acid trip, ftw

                      Comment

                      • Magnafiend
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 154

                        #2201
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Extermination mode engaged, terminating all inferior life forms.
                        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                        Comment

                        • abyss05
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 185

                          #2202
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          He's not really thinking anything.


                          I've been here longer than you have.

                          Comment

                          • orly101
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 190

                            #2203
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            im a boogey man, obey my commands!!!

                            Comment

                            • the_unda_doggz
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 643

                              #2204
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Yea, I play Stick Arena, GOTTA PROBLEM!?!?!

                              Comment

                              • Non-stop10
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 15

                                #2205
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Wait, was I looking at the camera or the tree behind the camera?
                                Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                                (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                                Comment

                                Working...