What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meiloyn
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 291

    #3541
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Ph33r my 1337 kung fu skillz!
    My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

    Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
    Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
    Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
    Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

    Comment

    • orly101
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 190

      #3542
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      too dam short! cant reach the cookie jar!

      Comment

      • FRANKKK
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 1802

        #3543
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        kaa cha



        Full combo's: 230
        AAA's: 75
        Latest AAA: Lesson.
        Best AAA: Firestorm.
        GameWhore Clan
        "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

        Comment

        • ragnasei
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 3

          #3544
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Im mooning you!!!

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #3545
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty kitty (only funny if you watch david letterman)
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • flipsta_lombax
              Lombax Connoisseur
              • May 2006
              • 2556

              #3546
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'll sooo be eating pai after this!
              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

              Comment

              • meiloyn
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 291

                #3547
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Peace out!

                Uhh... wait a minute, where's the colour? How can you be oldschool hippie without colour?
                My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                Comment

                • Magnafiend
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 154

                  #3548
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Whats that thing over my head? A halo? WHEN THE **** DID I DIE!?!?!?!?
                  The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                  Comment

                  • Magnum13
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 311

                    #3549
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    heheh! i know you're there....if only I could see you...
                    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #3550
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      *sings* everybody was kong fu fighting
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • Magnum13
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 311

                        #3551
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on me drum all day...ok...my arms are tired...
                        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                        Comment

                        • Ikasugai
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 50

                          #3552
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          How many fingers am i holding up?


                          ~Ikasugai

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com

                          Thank you very much.

                          Comment

                          • meiloyn
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 291

                            #3553
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Hey, look! I'm a ball of fire! Okay, wait a minute Why is everything drawn in giant squares? ARRRGH!!!

                            (They're actually hair strands that pop upwards and help indicate emotion because I am OTISTICK and might display emotions in my art "improperly". They curl over naturally in relaxed emotions.)
                            Last edited by meiloyn; 02-17-2007, 04:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something.
                            My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                            Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                            Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                            Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                            Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                            Comment

                            • purebloodtexan
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2845

                              #3554
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Originally posted by meiloyn
                              Hey, look! I'm a ball of fire! Okay, wait a minute Why is everything drawn in giant squares? ARRRGH!!!

                              (They're actually hair strands that pop upwards and help indicate emotion because I am OTISTICK and might display emotions in my art "improperly". They curl over naturally in relaxed emotions.)
                              WHAT THE %$#@ ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT, PUNK!?


                              Comment

                              • RB_Dreamscanner
                                ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1789

                                #3555
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                u like dat dont chya? POW!!
                                "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                                Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                                Comment

                                Working...