What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Ashuku
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 190

    #5101
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Um...... I'm a new breed of super saiyan
    LOL!!!

    Comment

    • Kotarouchan
      I only need 3 seconds :)
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2005
      • 2030

      #5102
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      k, that's nice, what's next?

      Comment

      • Magnum13
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 311

        #5103
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        my hair is too big, so love me.
        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

        Comment

        • _Ashuku
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 190

          #5104
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          SHINGGG!!!!!!!!
          LOL!!!

          Comment

          • lXD
            L not I
            • Feb 2007
            • 1398

            #5105
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            yea, im cool
            AAA's - 125+19
            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
            latest - sound of my dream
            219 tier points
            IndexRulz.


            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
            bifflez yo<3

            Comment

            • revolutionomega
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2006
              • 2240

              #5106
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              how long is my arm? maybe if i tilt my head and look emo... jesus will give me the answer =D
              "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
              - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #5107
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                damn,cant get this camera straght!


                changed my avatar so....

                Comment

                • EmilyGesner
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 27

                  #5108
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Dog on right: hehe I love starbucks
                  Dog on Left: -_- your mom
                  && I love You.

                  Comment

                  • KaraokeFever
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 33

                    #5109
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Secks me I'm a cat


                    Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                    Darlene is like a prestigious MP lobby chatter in the summer of '06. Everyone mentions her name all the time, saying that they miss her, myself included. :] We're glad to have you back.

                    Comment

                    • lXD
                      L not I
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1398

                      #5110
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      IM GREEN!
                      AAA's - 125+19
                      best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                      latest - sound of my dream
                      219 tier points
                      IndexRulz.


                      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                      lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                      bifflez yo<3

                      Comment

                      • cetaka
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2550

                        #5111
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        im cool and unique by taking my picutre like this




                        Comment

                        • justom
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 698

                          #5112
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          "How many birds had to go naked to make this feather bed?"

                          _

                          Comment

                          • EmilyGesner
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 27

                            #5113
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I said GIMME ALL YOUR POKEMON!!!!!
                            && I love You.

                            Comment

                            • justom
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 698

                              #5114
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Please don't do this to me..
                              _

                              Comment

                              • EmilyGesner
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 27

                                #5115
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                [dammit, I have to come up with another thingy for yew =P]

                                I AM DOMO-KUN, STUPID! I WILL EAT YOUU!!! WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING?!?
                                && I love You.

                                Comment

                                Working...