What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justom
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 698

    #5221
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    :O

    WHAT?!
    _

    Comment

    • FalcoLombardi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 360

      #5222
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Whadya mean ya just wanna be friends???





      sigpic

      "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence..."
      - Vince Lombardi

      Comment

      • justom
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 698

        #5223
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Look at my awesome hairdo.
        _

        Comment

        • meiloyn
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 291

          #5224
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          You! What are you doing here!?
          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #5225
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Brr, it's cold in here.

            Comment

            • meiloyn
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 291

              #5226
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Okay, can I take a break? I've been stepped on for a long time.
              Last edited by meiloyn; 03-30-2007, 01:24 PM. Reason: Grammar nazis came by.
              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #5227
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                "Crap, The other half will slide off, the hakama knot will undo itself and I will be left in my underwear."

                Comment

                • meiloyn
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 291

                  #5228
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Omg! Step on me there! STEP ON ME THERE!!!!
                  My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                  Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                  Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                  Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                  Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                  Comment

                  • Matrixdude
                    And She Screams My Name
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1351

                    #5229
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    ...

                    Nipples

                    ...

                    Comment

                    • FalcoLombardi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 360

                      #5230
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm a PS2 controller with my buttons and arrows all over the place



                      sigpic

                      "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence..."
                      - Vince Lombardi

                      Comment

                      • psychopete
                        Quite electrifying.
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 833

                        #5231
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Ever since that VG Cats comic, I've come out. Can't ya tell?

                        Comment

                        • KaraokeFever
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 33

                          #5232
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Rawr.


                          Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                          Darlene is like a prestigious MP lobby chatter in the summer of '06. Everyone mentions her name all the time, saying that they miss her, myself included. :] We're glad to have you back.

                          Comment

                          • _Ashuku
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 190

                            #5233
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            My face looks normal,right?
                            LOL!!!

                            Comment

                            • Magnafiend
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 154

                              #5234
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              You dare defy me, underling!?
                              The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                              Comment

                              • SulferDragon
                                this is a waste of space
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2668

                                #5235
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Look! I'm a another poorly drawn character! Only this time there isn't hair in my eyes.


                                Comment

                                Working...