What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magnum13
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 311

    #5116
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I am part cat, part tomb raider, and part lazy, what else do you want?
    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #5117
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Heh, heh. Tremble at my mystical, evil, silvery, whitish glow. It shall blind thee!!


      Comment

      • Kotarouchan
        I only need 3 seconds :)
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2005
        • 2030

        #5118
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I bet you can't see me

        Comment

        • SlayerApocalypse666
          Banned
          • Aug 2006
          • 324

          #5119
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'm so enjoyed to pose for u Mr. Slayer.

          Comment

          • GromHellScream
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 10

            #5120
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            "OMG, i need to play some wow guys.."

            ----Famous Warcraft quotes---
            Hey Thrall, Why are we killing these humans? They don't even taste good..

            Comment

            • _Ashuku
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 190

              #5121
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Am I doing good.......TRIP............ow
              LOL!!!

              Comment

              • bluguerrilla
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3966

                #5122
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                "If it weren't for my ridiculously huge feet I'd totally be falling over right now."

                Comment

                • lXD
                  L not I
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1398

                  #5123
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  ¿QUE?
                  AAA's - 125+19
                  best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                  latest - sound of my dream
                  219 tier points
                  IndexRulz.


                  Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                  lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                  bifflez yo<3

                  Comment

                  • darklordsarumon9
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 1777

                    #5124
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    My finger has an STD.
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                    Originally posted by cetaka
                    whats namine like in person

                    Comment

                    • justom
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 698

                      #5125
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I am your god.
                      _

                      Comment

                      • EmilyGesner
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 27

                        #5126
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        [aahaha you again!!]
                        I know you ate my watermelon! and now, I'm going to eat you! muahaha
                        && I love You.

                        Comment

                        • FRANKKK
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1802

                          #5127
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          check out these movess



                          Full combo's: 230
                          AAA's: 75
                          Latest AAA: Lesson.
                          Best AAA: Firestorm.
                          GameWhore Clan
                          "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                          Comment

                          • rade0110
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 1253

                            #5128
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            It's really a UFO, the picture's just blurry!
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • justom
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 698

                              #5129
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Help!
                              _

                              Comment

                              • KaraokeFever
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 33

                                #5130
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Bitch oh no you di'int


                                Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                                Darlene is like a prestigious MP lobby chatter in the summer of '06. Everyone mentions her name all the time, saying that they miss her, myself included. :] We're glad to have you back.

                                Comment

                                Working...