What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #5071
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'm really cute.

    Comment

    • Kotarouchan
      I only need 3 seconds :)
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2005
      • 2030

      #5072
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I wish I was that cute

      Comment

      • _Ashuku
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 190

        #5073
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm pretty hot ain't I
        LOL!!!

        Comment

        • lXD
          L not I
          • Feb 2007
          • 1398

          #5074
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Wheres My Nose!!!
          AAA's - 125+19
          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
          latest - sound of my dream
          219 tier points
          IndexRulz.


          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
          bifflez yo<3

          Comment

          • brothaice
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2005
            • 2940

            #5075
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            all skill XP

            Comment

            • EmilyGesner
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 27

              #5076
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I hope I can pole-vault good over this thing!!
              && I love You.

              Comment

              • Magnafiend
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 154

                #5077
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Don't just stare at me, help me up.
                The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                Comment

                • EmilyGesner
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 27

                  #5078
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  The kid to my left doesn't know it yet, but in a few seconds, I'm going to run over and swipe his cheeseburger.
                  && I love You.

                  Comment

                  • potter_rocks_out_loud
                    Still playing this game!
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 412

                    #5079
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I swear if u help me up, i wont hit u with a hairball

                    Originally posted by OneHandNow
                    Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                    You never knew?

                    Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                    And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                    Originally posted by ChrisReams
                    You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                    Comment

                    • Magnafiend
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 154

                      #5080
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Jeez, this cross is heavy..... how much longer do I have to hold this thing?
                      The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                      Comment

                      • TK_pavonineukon
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 164

                        #5081
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        The artist was on crack.

                        P.S. Try to think of something for my avatar!
                        Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

                        (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

                        Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

                        pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

                        Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

                        pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

                        Comment

                        • DARKSAMUS
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 251

                          #5082
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Dude, get an Avatar if you are gonna post here.

                          Comment

                          • justom
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 698

                            #5083
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I shall take your soul.
                            _

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #5084
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I am your father!!!


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1120

                                #5085
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                take a picture,i will kill u!
                                roflol!

                                Comment

                                Working...