What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
wow look i can keep hitting a soccer ball just moving my body & not my foot, & i will never stop!Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
watch my ffr skillz bring you down
FC's:52
AAA's:11
Tokens:18
Skill Tokens:3
I play with one hand
(it's screwing me over a bit now)
Originally posted by ffrrocksyaWoah! This is my own qoute! :OComment
-
Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?
I am Ifrite hear me roarOriginally posted by TheSaxRunner05My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.
Comment
-
Last edited by MrPoptart; 01-28-2007, 07:21 PM.Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.
Comment




LOL!!!







Comment