What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purebloodtexan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2845

    #3031
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Originally posted by Zero231
    I have a strange feeling my shoulders are lopsided....
    Maybe one's more...Round....
    Man: Man, this coffee is rather hot.
    Man2: ........That's not coffee..........


    Comment

    • potter_rocks_out_loud
      Still playing this game!
      • Oct 2005
      • 412

      #3032
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      POW! right in the kisser, POW! Right in the kisser POW! right in the kisser, POW! Right in the kisser POW! right in the kisser, POW! Right in the kisser POW! right in the kisser, POW! Right in the kisser... etc.

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

      You never knew?

      Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
      And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
      Originally posted by ChrisReams
      You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

      Comment

      • Ice wolf
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 852

        #3033
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Is the a piece of toast on the wall?
        Reverse for life!




        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

        Comment

        • _Ashuku
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 190

          #3034
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          almost white enough
          LOL!!!

          Comment

          • Zero231
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 4

            #3035
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Figures, the day I fall into a closet full of costumes. What the hell am I?
            I'll cutchuu man! With my fork!!

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #3036
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              what just spilled on me?!

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • Wlfwnd91
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 499

                #3037
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                *sigh* I wish I had opposable thumbs...


                Comment

                • green_monkey07
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 29

                  #3038
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  bitch im your pimp... go make me some money


                  Comment

                  • potter_rocks_out_loud
                    Still playing this game!
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 412

                    #3039
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Laying infront of Random cameras is fun!

                    Originally posted by OneHandNow
                    Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                    You never knew?

                    Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                    And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                    Originally posted by ChrisReams
                    You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                    Comment

                    • Magnafiend
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 154

                      #3040
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Hey, do I know you from somewhere? No? Though I knew you from somewhere, hey, isn't that Kid Rock over there? No? Must be mistaken... Hey isnt that...
                      The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                      Comment

                      • Wlfwnd91
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 499

                        #3041
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        If they think I'm cool now, wait til I find my bike helmet


                        Comment

                        • Zero231
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4

                          #3042
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          OWNED!

                          Comment

                          • ieatyourlvllol
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3221

                            #3043
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            This is how I like my decaf.

                            Comment

                            • Ice wolf
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 852

                              #3044
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I shall eat your level!
                              Reverse for life!




                              ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                              The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                              Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                              Comment

                              • purebloodtexan
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2845

                                #3045
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                This is a really long whiz.........

                                *piss freezes*

                                Aw, s**t..........


                                Comment

                                Working...