What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kawii_iz_da_name
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 0

    #3016
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    *hee hee* i cant seee uuuuuuu

    I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
    ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

    Comment

    • purebloodtexan
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 2845

      #3017
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Originally posted by kawii_iz_da_name
      *hee hee* i cant seee uuuuuuu
      Just one cookie? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?

      ((I really need a new avvy)).


      Comment

      • Magnafiend
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 154

        #3018
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        And THRUST!
        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

        Comment

        • hiyu64
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 139

          #3019
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Invisible Ponos ..... Ja Jam It In!!


          AAA's: 24
          Favorite Songs:
          1)Lawn Wake IV
          2)For FFR
          3)Silence(880 combo currently >.<)
          StepMania Config: <V86 C550 note

          Comment

          • sujishishou
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 183

            #3020
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ugh
            i just got a bilateral myringotomy

            Comment

            • simulater10
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 839

              #3021
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              "how do i get this thing off my forehead?"

              Comment

              • apple23
                Banned
                • Nov 2006
                • 10

                #3022
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                ... I dont remember that being on the wall

                Comment

                • Icewolf195
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 35

                  #3023
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I think my finger is broken...
                  Reverse for life!

                  Comment

                  • kawii_iz_da_name
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 0

                    #3024
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    im snow :3

                    I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                    ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                    Comment

                    • purebloodtexan
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2845

                      #3025
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Originally posted by kawii_iz_da_name
                      im snow :3
                      JUST ONE TINY LITTLE ****ING COOKIE!!!!!!1

                      ((By the way, nice sig))


                      Comment

                      • Deadwolf1
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 4

                        #3026
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Yea, still humping air...... but I look cool while I do it.........

                        Comment

                        • purebloodtexan
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2845

                          #3027
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Originally posted by Deadwolf1
                          Yea, still humping air...... but I look cool while I do it.........
                          You want me to cut you up, man?

                          I'll do it......I'LL DO IT!!!.......


                          DIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!1


                          Comment

                          • Zero231
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 4

                            #3028
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            The air is my biznatch.

                            Comment

                            • Magnafiend
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 154

                              #3029
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Since when did I forget how to drink?
                              The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                              Comment

                              • Zero231
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4

                                #3030
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I have a strange feeling my shoulders are lopsided....
                                Maybe one's more...Round....

                                Comment

                                Working...