What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #3001
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Heh, heh. Yer going down. I will kill you with my penciled, anime style, two edged, weird sword fighting!


    Comment

    • Energyturtle
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 9

      #3002
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Did I just step on some dog doodoo?
      If fire fighters fight fires, and crime fighters fight crime, then what do freedom fighters fight?

      Comment

      • _Ashuku
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 190

        #3003
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Originally posted by SulferDragon
        Heh, heh. Yer going down. I will kill you with my penciled, anime style, two edged, weird sword fighting!
        Actually its a bird,but I can see why you think it looks like that anyways,look at me i'm doing something with my arms
        LOL!!!

        Comment

        • broken_dreamsXIII
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 88

          #3004
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Hahaha, I have many tricks up my sleeves =)


          Personal Site




          When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

          Comment

          • SetsunaSakurazaki
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 12

            #3005
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            When will I stop blowing these bubbles?!?!

            "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

            Comment

            • FRANKKK
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1802

              #3006
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              i can only see you with one eye =o



              Full combo's: 230
              AAA's: 75
              Latest AAA: Lesson.
              Best AAA: Firestorm.
              GameWhore Clan
              "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

              Comment

              • Deadwolf1
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 4

                #3007
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Wow, it sure is lonely up here.

                Comment

                • purebloodtexan
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2845

                  #3008
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  'sup.......


                  Comment

                  • SetsunaSakurazaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 12

                    #3009
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I wonder how long I can keep this up...

                    "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                    Comment

                    • Magnafiend
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 154

                      #3010
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I wish it wasn't raining, my colors are starting to run a little...
                      The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                      Comment

                      • simulater10
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 839

                        #3011
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        this hair really brings out the color in my eyes, lol

                        Comment

                        • Icewolf195
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 35

                          #3012
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I am so sexy.
                          Reverse for life!

                          Comment

                          • purebloodtexan
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2845

                            #3013
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I wonder if I closed the garage door............


                            Comment

                            • Icewolf195
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 35

                              #3014
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              998576,998577,998578...
                              Reverse for life!

                              Comment

                              • Magnafiend
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 154

                                #3015
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I wonder if she notices me over here..... I guess I'll just stare and hope she doesnt.
                                The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                                Comment

                                Working...