What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • countriebabe08
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 0

    #3121
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    How fast can I go?

    Comment

    • chrristielee
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 71

      #3122
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      lyk oh em gee are you ferreal?

      Comment

      • LckyLeprechaun1
        Bwahahaha
        • Aug 2006
        • 43

        #3123
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        help im lost!
        mmm, sexy

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #3124
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          "We are badass."

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • FRANKKK
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 1802

            #3125
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            hmmmmmmmmmmmmm



            Full combo's: 230
            AAA's: 75
            Latest AAA: Lesson.
            Best AAA: Firestorm.
            GameWhore Clan
            "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

            Comment

            • Non-stop10
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 15

              #3126
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I don't know where I am at right now... but I am half gone... so... um...
              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

              Comment

              • orly101
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 190

                #3127
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                the snizzle my shizzle, gangsta blue!

                Comment

                • gamer_4_life27
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 187

                  #3128
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Mabey if I stay here, he'll go away.
                  "I was brought into this world against my consent, and I will leave this world against my will." - Phil Laak

                  Comment

                  • gamer_4_life27
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 187

                    #3129
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    *whoops, wrong avatar, for non's avatar.
                    "I was brought into this world against my consent, and I will leave this world against my will." - Phil Laak

                    Comment

                    • purebloodtexan
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2845

                      #3130
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
                      *whoops, wrong avatar, for non's avatar.
                      I just can't wait to be king...........


                      Comment

                      • Suicide-Sloth
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 220

                        #3131
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I like making lame family guy references!

                        Comment

                        • purebloodtexan
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2845

                          #3132
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Originally posted by Suicide-Sloth
                          I like making lame family guy references!
                          Unless my friend stole a quote from Family Guy, then this has nothing to do with Family Guy.......

                          We were basically stuck in school 2 hours early in a practice room, and Alec (abro13) had a trick where he did a pelvic thrust and kicked the door (discretely) at the same time, making it look like he was humping the door. I took a video of this with my cell phone, and he would sometimes say "POW! Right in the kisser!" when we brought up the video.

                          Until I can get that video uploaded, that avvy's gonna have to do.

                          On topic: I like little Asian boys........


                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #3133
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Let's go NSFW on em!!
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • kawii_iz_da_name
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 0

                              #3134
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              ok so wat did u say bout my mom?? <.<

                              I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                              ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                              Comment

                              • Ice wolf
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 852

                                #3135
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                that feels good...
                                Reverse for life!




                                ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                                The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                                Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                                Comment

                                Working...