What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SulferDragon
    this is a waste of space
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 2668

    #2701
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Yahhh! Lookie how cute I am!


    Comment

    • Roxas7
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2006
      • 156

      #2702
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Watch me spin in a circle forever!!!




      Best AAA: Noir Remixed xD
      Best FC: Southern Cross

      Comment

      • broken_dreamsXIII
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 88

        #2703
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        What are you peering at? The moon behind my head?


        Personal Site




        When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

        Comment

        • dead_juggalo
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 633

          #2704
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Originally posted by akuma696
          Burninating the country side, burninating all the peasants!
          <3


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • Fantasylion
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 2

            #2705
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I am a big strong lizzard thing....

            If you have the same problems as our friends here, call 1-800-GLASSES today.

            Comment

            • napalminc
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 4

              #2706
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Hey everybody look at me!
              Originally posted by Kohta
              Huh, it's working.
              Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

              Comment

              • akuma696
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 116

                #2707
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Nyuu?

                Comment

                • napalminc
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 4

                  #2708
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!
                  Originally posted by Kohta
                  Huh, it's working.
                  Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #2709
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    This is the ''I just sh!t my pants'' face.

                    Comment

                    • napalminc
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 4

                      #2710
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I think I'm choking.
                      Originally posted by Kohta
                      Huh, it's working.
                      Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

                      Comment

                      • MrPoptart
                        Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 475

                        #2711
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        هل لديكم أي الحليب؟
                        Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                        My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                        Comment

                        • napalminc
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 4

                          #2712
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Just because I'm a poptart doesn't mean I speak English.
                          Originally posted by Kohta
                          Huh, it's working.
                          Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

                          Comment

                          • MrPoptart
                            Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 475

                            #2713
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            lol nice one

                            i have four ears!?!



                            you can c a human ear under her hair on the left
                            Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                            My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                            Comment

                            • akuma696
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 116

                              #2714
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Give me all your filling and no one gets hurt!!

                              Comment

                              • dead_juggalo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 633

                                #2715
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Originally posted by Fantasylion
                                I am a big strong lizzard thing....
                                Damned Naruto fans.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...