What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruu
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 70

    #2716
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    My other arm? I eated it.

    Comment

    • broken_dreamsXIII
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 88

      #2717
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I play my little guitar in the moonlight


      Personal Site




      When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

      Comment

      • MoonLightTiger
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 60

        #2718
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Pretty bubbles =D



        [br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

        Comment

        • broken_dreamsXIII
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 88

          #2719
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Spin around....lalala...wanna join me? =]


          Personal Site




          When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #2720
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Originally posted by broken_dreamsXIII
            Spin around....lalala...wanna join me? =]
            BUBBBBBLLEESSSS
            Last edited by jwcgator; 01-21-2007, 04:03 PM.

            Comment

            • kawii_iz_da_name
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 0

              #2721
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              im da hulk!!
              here me rawr!!!!

              I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
              ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

              Comment

              • akuma696
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 116

                #2722
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Could you please just get what i asked for?

                Comment

                • MrPoptart
                  Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 475

                  #2723
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  MUFFENSS!!!
                  Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                  My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                  Comment

                  • napalminc
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 4

                    #2724
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I've got a toothpick and I know how to use it!

                    Originally posted by MrPoptart
                    you can c a human ear under her hair on the left
                    Actually those are horns on my head...
                    Last edited by napalminc; 01-21-2007, 06:14 PM.
                    Originally posted by Kohta
                    Huh, it's working.
                    Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

                    Comment

                    • akuma696
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 116

                      #2725
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      now you will get pink eye. ha!

                      Comment

                      • napalminc
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 4

                        #2726
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        My teeth are permanently like this due to cosmetic dentistry.
                        Originally posted by Kohta
                        Huh, it's working.
                        Warning: This article appears to contradict itself.

                        Comment

                        • X_Minex_A_Loss_Of_Words_X
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4

                          #2727
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          *gasp* MY EYES ARE THE SIZE OF ****ING ORANGES!

                          Comment

                          • ffrrocksya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 285

                            #2728
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            hello. I'm very proud of my looks. what's your name?

                            FC's:52
                            AAA's:11
                            Tokens:18
                            Skill Tokens:3

                            I play with one hand
                            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                            Comment

                            • MrPoptart
                              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 475

                              #2729
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #2730
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                first one is for napal

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...