What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kawii_iz_da_name
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 0

    #2041
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    *boom!*

    I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
    ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

    Comment

    • the_unda_doggz
      Banned
      • Sep 2005
      • 643

      #2042
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      YOU WANT ME, DON'T YOU!?!? *the_unda_doggz* YES!!

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #2043
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Keyblade, hehe.
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • the_unda_doggz
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 643

          #2044
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          EMO-LISCIOUS!

          --Very pretty eyes...--

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #2045
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Kairi, lol.

            btw, I'm not emo, omfgufag. I don't like you so far. D:<
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • the_unda_doggz
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 643

              #2046
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Punk Rock - o - liscious!!!!!!!!

              Comment

              • Wisteria
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 6

                #2047
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I am Sora.

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #2048
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  5 dollars and a couple shots of tequilla is all it takes.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2049
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I swear if your there when I turn around I'll go goth on you!!
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Fantasticone
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 6003

                      #2050
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      What are you looking at punk, taught so.

                      Comment

                      • fluffygdog95
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 77

                        #2051
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        *flthhhhhh*



                        Ich Betaube Mich

                        Comment

                        • broken_dreamsXIII
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 88

                          #2052
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Rawr =3

                          By the way Nyokou: Thankies =]]


                          Personal Site




                          When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #2053
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I'm 2 kawaii 4 u.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • NarutoFoxDemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1181

                              #2054
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm game

                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #2055
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Headbandtoobignojutsu!

                                Comment

                                Working...