What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryusei_
    God
    • Mar 2006
    • 1085

    #2251
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    ****ing grafiti

    Comment

    • cC@Zz
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1427

      #2252
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm always watching you.
      There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #2253
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Want to sit on my lap.

        Comment

        • Magnafiend
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 154

          #2254
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Living proof that opposites attract, and who knew we could look so much alike!
          The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

          Comment

          • RandomPscho
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 504

            #2255
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            My teeth hurt...

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #2256
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              You can't see me.

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #2257
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Wanna touch tounges.
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • sonic99
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 75

                  #2258
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I DO The Dew
                  Originally posted by 87x
                  cut off a boob and slice it like bacon and serve it with eggs...



                  (Linked)
                  Join Fourms Now

                  Comment

                  • super kid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1359

                    #2259
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    HAHAHA I need a toothbrush.
                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                    Comment

                    • broken_dreamsXIII
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 88

                      #2260
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I am super, you're not ^_^


                      Personal Site




                      When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                      Comment

                      • tha07carter
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 205

                        #2261
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I feel pretty....oh so pretty....


                        Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

                        My Pseudo Tokens



                        Comment

                        • senorcardgage678
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 26

                          #2262
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          IM BORED!

                          Comment

                          • TD_Project
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 427

                            #2263
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I wish i had an arm so I could hold that spoon.

                            Comment

                            • orly101
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 190

                              #2264
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Omfg A Car Crash Woot!!!

                              Comment

                              • super kid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1359

                                #2265
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Say hello to my little friend

                                (I hope no one has said this as a post)
                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                                Comment

                                Working...