What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #1846
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    im jurs
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #1847
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      i like myself

      Comment

      • ieatyourlvllol
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 3221

        #1848
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        What in the world am I doing?

        Comment

        • Pikachu655
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 203

          #1849
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Fear me! acually i'm gunna go hide in a corner...waaaah!
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

          Cheers,
          Synthlight
          Synth Made a funny!


          Comment

          • ieatyourlvllol
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 3221

            #1850
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I feel attractive because people stare at me.

            Comment

            • CoolRun
              dreamin'
              • Mar 2004
              • 609

              #1851
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              does my breath smell good?

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #1852
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm better than Mocha...

                P.S. - (Yes, it does)

                Comment

                • DarkbearX
                  Shimose
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1995

                  #1853
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm sitting on a rock, screaming!
                  im gay
                  SRL Page
                  Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                  D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #1854
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    That car was pwned
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • ieatyourlvllol
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3221

                      #1855
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I C U

                      Comment

                      • orly101
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 190

                        #1856
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        "you either have two options, burn in hell, or burn in hell"

                        Comment

                        • Shard-Z-One
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 50

                          #1857
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          You cant compete, for theres XIII of us !!
                          sigpic

                          Maybe its just me....

                          Comment

                          • broken_dreamsXIII
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 88

                            #1858
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Wheee, more wind from the fan! I need to look sexy


                            Personal Site




                            When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                            Comment

                            • Shard-Z-One
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 50

                              #1859
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I have the biggest crush, he just doesnt know it yet... ^_^
                              sigpic

                              Maybe its just me....

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #1860
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...