What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #2131
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Bahhh. You suck.
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • raver_408
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 31

      #2132
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      OMG!

      Comment

      • Kashazu
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 291

        #2133
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Check me out.
        I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

        Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #2134
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Beware... my awesome thunder power. >=D
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #2135
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I have lips like Morphine...

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #2136
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am being controlled. And I can't make it stop...
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #2137
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I like hockey, you hoser!

                Comment

                • AreYouDeadYet?
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 11

                  #2138
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  damn dancing off the fat should work.

                  Comment

                  • the_unda_doggz
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 643

                    #2139
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Wow... I'm a gay ass book...

                    Comment

                    • AreYouDeadYet?
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 11

                      #2140
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      yay I get to suck a penis w00 yay!

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #2141
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Imma kill you... >.>
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • the_unda_doggz
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 643

                          #2142
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Stop it... lol.

                          Comment

                          • Shard-Z-One
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 50

                            #2143
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            wanna know what i call this dance? didnt think so
                            sigpic

                            Maybe its just me....

                            Comment

                            • the_unda_doggz
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 643

                              #2144
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Not the angel of death, the angel of sex. o.O

                              Comment

                              • broken_dreamsXIII
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 88

                                #2145
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Zomg!!! *___* The Flashing of the screen controls me....


                                Personal Site




                                When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                                Comment

                                Working...