What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Non-stop10
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 15

    #2221
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    (Lie, lie, lie!)
    Why am I here if it looks like a hurricane is going to hit?
    Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


    (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

    Comment

    • the_unda_doggz
      Banned
      • Sep 2005
      • 643

      #2222
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      (OMG!! WHERE DID THE BLUE PAINT COME FROM THEN!?!?)

      Newbeh rugulorz!

      Comment

      • broken_dreamsXIII
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 88

        #2223
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Zomg, I'm choking myself!


        Personal Site




        When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #2224
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Is it weird that I took this picture in my kitchen?
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • Ryusei_
            God
            • Mar 2006
            • 1085

            #2225
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Do I have a zit right here?

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #2226
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              iLucy
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • broken_dreamsXIII
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 88

                #2227
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                And you wish you had my beautiful smirk.


                Personal Site




                When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                Comment

                • orly101
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 190

                  #2228
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  lets have a stare contest...i win!!!

                  Comment

                  • Ryusei_
                    God
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 1085

                    #2229
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Wtf do I keep shooting at?

                    p.s:
                    Originally posted by orly101
                    lets have a stare contest...i win!!!
                    No, I win
                    Last edited by Ryusei_; 12-30-2006, 06:34 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Nero_Angelo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 16

                      #2230
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Look at my death defying stare

                      Comment

                      • cC@Zz
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1427

                        #2231
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Do I creep you out?
                        There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                        Comment

                        • Ryusei_
                          God
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1085

                          #2232
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          'tis the season to advertise

                          Comment

                          • Guest Gecko
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3

                            #2233
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Why are my eyes red in every picture?

                            Comment

                            • tobias_foxdemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 48

                              #2234
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              If you keep looking I might just lick my eyeball for you
                              I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                              If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #2235
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Happy New Year's Eve.

                                Comment

                                Working...