What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shard-Z-One
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 50

    #2236
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Bahamuts Shadow
    sigpic

    Maybe its just me....

    Comment

    • owmyheadisonfire
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 25

      #2237
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I k33lz y0u w1t my 4w3x0m3 k1nky g07h grrl 5k1llz!
      A tribute to Freddy's fedora.

      Comment

      • broken_dreamsXIII
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 88

        #2238
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ZOMG!!!! What is that????


        Personal Site




        When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

        Comment

        • Magnafiend
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 154

          #2239
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I agree, i am perfect.
          The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

          Comment

          • orly101
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 190

            #2240
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            now behold my BAD BREATH MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

            Comment

            • Non-stop10
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 15

              #2241
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am so mad... I want to shoot your legs for no reason.
              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

              Comment

              • Magnafiend
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 154

                #2242
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                What is this blue stuff on my arms....AND WHY WONT IT COME OFF!!!!
                The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                Comment

                • goat6707
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 114

                  #2243
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  say cheese!

                  Comment

                  • broken_dreamsXIII
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 88

                    #2244
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    What do you want? <_< I'm just posing for the camera.


                    Personal Site




                    When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                    Comment

                    • NarutoFoxDemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1181

                      #2245
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      glasses are SOOO fly

                      Comment

                      • SoUp_Na_i
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 46

                        #2246
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        pikachu was always pimp

                        Comment

                        • Non-stop10
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 15

                          #2247
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          NO SOUP!
                          Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                          (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                          Comment

                          • cC@Zz
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1427

                            #2248
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I can't even tell if I'm a hedgehog anymore.
                            There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                            Comment

                            • Magnafiend
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 154

                              #2249
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Im a 7 year old trapped in the body of a high school student! now im stuck, could someone give me a hand here?
                              The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                              Comment

                              • ChaosMaster1
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 429

                                #2250
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                RAWR!

                                15 AAAs!

                                Comment

                                Working...