What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phe0nixblade
    Praise the sun mofo
    • Sep 2005
    • 4281

    #1711
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    (the bottom right)
    IM GONNA EAT YOU CHICKEN!!!

    Comment

    • rade0110
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 1253

      #1712
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      O Shi I'm on fire!
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • ieatyourlvllol
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 3221

        #1713
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Where's Calvin?

        Comment

        • Magnafiend
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 154

          #1714
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I am dragon, hear me roar!
          The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #1715
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            i am other dragon! Hear me roar LOUDER!

            Comment

            • DraikRoan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 64

              #1716
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am a phoenix hear me chirp

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #1717
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Originally posted by DraikRoan
                I am a phoenix hear me chirp

                I DO need an avatar i'm just to stupid to find out how to get one.

                Comment

                • yingfa454
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 5

                  #1718
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  My hand! My hand is on fiyaaaa! o.o

                  Comment

                  • boudoun2me
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 20

                    #1719
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    hmm...now where's my brain?
                    ____________0
                    ___________000
                    __________0_0_0
                    _________0__0__0
                    ________0___0___0
                    ____________0
                    ____________0
                    ____________0
                    ____________0

                    i proably dont know what i posted.

                    whatever it is, it probably sucks.

                    Comment

                    • 0:)
                      AngelThing
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 401

                      #1720
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Thrusting is fun?

                      Comment

                      • Selinica
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 98

                        #1721
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Durrrrrrrr....Shiny!
                        I'm licking a SPOON.

                        Comment

                        • 0:)
                          AngelThing
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 401

                          #1722
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Must...must...must force a smile for this picture.


                          Originally posted by Selinica
                          Durrrrrrrr....Shiny!
                          Exactly my thoughts.

                          Comment

                          • Shard-Z-One
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 50

                            #1723
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            omg, this color rly brings out my eyes...O_O
                            sigpic

                            Maybe its just me....

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #1724
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm a moon girl
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • rade0110
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 1253

                                #1725
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                OMG there's a spider on my head!
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...