What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kickassbuddy
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 594

    #781
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    SHOOP DA WHOOP

    Comment

    • Sol_Solis
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 661

      #782
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      RAPERAPERAPE

      Comment

      • T0rajir0u
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 2946

        #783
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        HOW DO I BURNED BRIGHTER
        hehe

        Comment

        • ID_Ichigo
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 0

          #784
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          phear teh beans in ma hand.

          Comment

          • ubercreep361
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 399

            #785
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ".....CHICKEN"

            Comment

            • RPGFREAK
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 41

              #786
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              ...Like doing a split vertically. I hope a football doesn't come flying.

              Comment

              • the_unda_doggz
                Banned
                • Sep 2005
                • 643

                #787
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Hey, what happened to my penis? Oh, there it is... I couldn't find you for a second buddy. With you I shall go into a side show and make hundreds of dollars a day. I will be... ''SENIOR TEENY PEENY!''

                Comment

                • ID_Sasuke
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1

                  #788
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I should have brought a flashlight... these words aren't bright enough.

                  Fear the chibiness!!!

                  If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                  Comment

                  • KidInDenile
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 59

                    #789
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    this is what my crap looks like

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #790
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      AWW, I'M DA CUTEST AVATAR EVER, but I am bad-ass at the same time.

                      Comment

                      • KidInDenile
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 59

                        #791
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        i cant believe i complimented the other avatar man i suck. *turns around in shame*

                        Comment

                        • _Black_Mage_
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 0

                          #792
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I may be cute now, but don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. (Turns into chaos)
                          HADOKEN!!!

                          Comment

                          • KidInDenile
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 59

                            #793
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            OMG somebody threw a fire ball at me now im burning my hands off and im to lazy to cast heal.

                            Comment

                            • sushigrlOOk
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 182

                              #794
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              i like my avatarz they rulez! but have so many cute onez i cant choose help me!!!(please?)
                              Last edited by sushigrlOOk; 11-23-2006, 10:14 PM.

                              Comment

                              • _Black_Mage_
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 0

                                #795
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                This is my cookie b**** go get your own.
                                HADOKEN!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...