What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nero_Angelo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 16

    #1726
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    holy Crap I'm A Doll

    Comment

    • Ryusei_
      God
      • Mar 2006
      • 1085

      #1727
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Does this cape make me look fat?

      Comment

      • Nero_Angelo
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 16

        #1728
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Originally posted by Ryusei_
        Does this cape make me look fat?
        It's a scarf!!!
        anyway,I'm the ring don't look at me

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #1729
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          This scarf makes me look cool
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #1730
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Grrr me hungwy. (lol)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1731
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Oh noes, I'm molting!
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • cC@Zz
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1427

                #1732
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I am god.
                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                Comment

                • Shadow Neko
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 11

                  #1733
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I am dragon. I will eat you.

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #1734
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    You don't want to take me in DDR.

                    Comment

                    • Nero_Angelo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 16

                      #1735
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      blehhh

                      Comment

                      • Magnafiend
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 154

                        #1736
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Whats going on, I spaced out for a sec.
                        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

                        Comment

                        • phe0nixblade
                          Praise the sun mofo
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4281

                          #1737
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          You Don't Talk 'bout My Momma Like That

                          Comment

                          • Shard-Z-One
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 50

                            #1738
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            The true definition of "Flaming"
                            sigpic

                            Maybe its just me....

                            Comment

                            • ieatyourlvllol
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3221

                              #1739
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I wish I had an overcoat...

                              Comment

                              • phe0nixblade
                                Praise the sun mofo
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4281

                                #1740
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                OH LOOK A BIRDY! [owned by caps lock filter]

                                Comment

                                Working...