^ Is right
< Is an artist and a creator of many ideas, as well as a crappy composer with an almost deaf musical ear. (Much like someone who can't draw for **** has a blind artistic eye)
v Also has something he's/she's/it's bad at. Don't deny it. No one's perfect.
My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:
Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret. Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you? Zack: Shut up. It's funny. Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content
^ will have pwnzor art skills.
< Is continuing to expand knowledge of drawing art in a way < can pick up much easier
v Probably already has the skills and then some =3
^ Maybe.
< Might draw something for SulferDragon
< is tired
v Probably is tired.
My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:
Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret. Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you? Zack: Shut up. It's funny. Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content
^ Is correct.
< Likes to stay up late, but < got kicked off the internet last night around 11:30.
< Went to sleep shortly after.
V Is hoping for school getting canceled/delayed.
^ is wrong
< doesnt matter if school is canceled or delayed because he is sick and hasnt been to school all week. (but we are on a 2 hour delay atm)
V is cold
Full combo's:230 AAA's:75 Latest AAA:Lesson. Best AAA: Firestorm. GameWhore Clan "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.
Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret. Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you? Zack: Shut up. It's funny. Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content
Comment