Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheEvilHobo
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 521

    #781
    I have three balls
    I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #782
      I rode Yoshi one time. It was a night neither of use is likely to forget for a long stead.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #783
        I have written many stories, some of which are entertaining and involve puberty horns and falling boulders, some of which which are disturbing and involve evil monsters trained by prostitutes to eat clients and be aroused doing it. (The eating, of course. Speaking figuratively would only exclude asexuals and married folk.)

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • gowereinside
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 317

          #784
          I have the original FFR stat sig but people stole the idea and made it a different color ^_^

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #785
            I posted Nov 29, 2005 - 7:36 AM.

            Comment

            • FluorescentArmy
              Forum User
              • Nov 2005
              • 1754

              #786
              My Avatar is pink and i have what looks like 3 sigs.. or is it?

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #787
                I joined 12 days ago.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #788
                  Originally posted by FluorescentArmy
                  My Avatar is pink and i have what looks like 3 sigs.. or is it?
                  I quoted myself.

                  Comment

                  • TheEvilHobo
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 521

                    #789
                    I had a wild sex orgy withtheevilhobo
                    I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #790
                      I like making things up which Doug has never done anything of that sort.

                      Comment

                      • TheEvilHobo
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 521

                        #791
                        I like denying the truth
                        I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #792
                          I spent 3 years in 8th grade.

                          Comment

                          • TheEvilHobo
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 521

                            #793
                            I have a incredibly small penis
                            I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #794
                              I have an incredibly overused penis.

                              Comment

                              • kmlt
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 25

                                #795
                                I have exactly 735 posts sry for ruining your arguement.^^*
                                Katie-May^^*

                                Comment

                                Working...