Post AS The Poster Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheEvilHobo
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 521

    #796
    I'm gay
    I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #797
      I'm half and half.

      Comment

      • TheEvilHobo
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 521

        #798
        I ran around naked in the snow because it snowed in issaquah yesterday
        I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #799
          I scraped all the snow off my car, put it all in my car, and drove it around naked yesterday.

          Comment

          • TheEvilHobo
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 521

            #800
            I'm psychic
            I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #801
              I'm psycho.

              Comment

              • TheEvilHobo
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 521

                #802
                I need to dl TheEvilHobo's sims right now.
                I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #803
                  I only have three sims for downloading, but Doug has none.

                  Comment

                  • TheEvilHobo
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 521

                    #804
                    I suck at SM
                    I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #805
                      I've never passed Blur, Blur Speedy Mix, or Red Sign, but Doug has passed all of those, although he mashed to pass the second one.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #806
                        brb gotta go post repeatedly in the game forum

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #807
                          Doug man, you should stop posting so much in the game forum.

                          Comment

                          • TheEvilHobo
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 521

                            #808
                            I don't know that in fact TheEvilHobo can AA Blur and ahs AAA'd Duk's Delirium
                            I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                            Comment

                            • ddrdanc3r55
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 346

                              #809
                              Everyone is BS.

                              Comment

                              • Kashazu
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 291

                                #810
                                WTF at Kashazu's STRANGEPROGRAM. It's fucking insane.
                                I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                                Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                                Comment

                                Working...