FFRmas Day 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ItsOnlyDanO
    Stuck in the past
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2013
    • 1168

    #121
    Re: FFRmas Day 10

    I was intrigued as if we had super eurobeat permission I would be all over that like crazy, will be a bummer if we don't have it.

    If we don't have it we would have to contact avex trax, as they seem to be the label that releases all of the albums
    Ghosts appear and fade away.......

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #122
      Re: FFRmas Day 10

      Wheelpower & Go has been temporarily disabled until something more concrete is found for the permission status on Super Eurobeat.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #123
        Re: FFRmas Day 10

        Day 11 of FFRmas is now up.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #124
          Re: FFRmas Day 11

          I demand an Oni
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #125
            Re: FFRmas Day 11

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            I demand an Oni
            This. DJ Sharpnel kicks butt (on this song especially) to have files that are loads of fun in difficulty!

            I liked the one you gave me too, though.

            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #126
              Re: FFRmas Day 11

              easy songs suck go back to 75+'s plz

              Comment

              • gameboy42690
                =/
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 685

                #127
                Re: FFRmas Day 11

                Originally posted by badman7772
                easy songs suck
                just for that tomorrow is going to be a crazy 90+ reizoko cj file fingers crossed.

                Back to the Gate isn't bad but I can see why the file wasn't saved for the tournament. 32nd gallops in a 24 really aren't newbie friendly.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #128
                  Re: FFRmas Day 11

                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  easy songs suck go back to 75+'s plz
                  Except that you're like 100% wrong

                  I'm happy to see an easier song put into the game. Difficult files get mundane after a while.

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #129
                    Re: FFRmas Day 11

                    ffr powercreep is real though. 50+ = d1 lololol

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #130
                      Re: FFRmas Day 11

                      Final day is up!
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #131
                        Re: FFRmas Day 12

                        YAya HaV verY TeM ChriSTMAS evrybOdy!

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #132
                          Re: FFRmas Day 12

                          I love this song, it's like a mini-Flesvelka. I'm surprised it wasn't kept in the Official Tournament batch. I'm kind of curious of what others will think of it~

                          Comment

                          • SKG_Scintill
                            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 3877

                            #133
                            Re: FFRmas Day 12

                            Why are Danse de Romani and Azul in Misc and not in Dance?





                            Originally posted by bluguerilla
                            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                            ___
                            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                            .

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #134
                              Re: FFRmas Day 12

                              harder than azul 1.2 potentially even 1.3


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #135
                                Re: FFRmas Day 12

                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                harder than azul 1.2 potentially even 1.3
                                yes





                                Comment

                                Working...