FFRmas Day 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #16
    Re: FFRmas Day 1

    Originally posted by Kawaii025
    Just something really minor I noticed was that the file name is two words here & on the front page, End Game, but one word in the engine, Endgame. Took me a minute to locate it to play.
    My bad, that was my mistake. Idk why I thought it was two, I'm wearing down. x.x
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • DarkZtar
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2007
      • 668

      #17
      Re: FFRmas Day 1

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      this chart suffers from The Ordeal Becomes Great syndrome, thanks DarkZtar
      There is worse yet to come. =P

      Also I actually did send a fix for Endgame with the jack removed, buuuuut little late to change it, and the jack makes for good ragebait for people who want the AAA anyway. ~.~
      Edit: I sent it like yesterday so honestly understandable that it didn't have enough time to get processed, finals and term papers kept me busy for too long rip.
      Last edited by DarkZtar; 12-14-2015, 03:59 PM.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #18
        Re: FFRmas Day 1

        Crap, I had checked for updates on things but I must have done it just before you sent x.x
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • DarkZtar
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2007
          • 668

          #19
          Re: FFRmas Day 1

          Yeah no worries. Do note that that I sent other fixes in the same email so hopefully those get updated.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #20
            Re: FFRmas Day 1

            Originally posted by gameboy42690
            End Game is pretty tame for a 72 outside of that damn anchor jack (which oddly enough wasn't the reason this took me flippin' 30 tries to AAA, rofl). Just for that jack alone I'd almost consider going as high as a 69, or maybe I'm just crazy IDK.

            Other than the jack, fun swing file. I actually tried stepping End Game about a year ago and it came out like crap, so I'm glad someone made a better file for it.
            disagree, the bursts/gallops come in pretty fast and a lot of them lead in with minijacks, feels really difficult for a 72

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            it's incredibly easy to get a mid-low SDG on end game compared to other 72s but arguably harder than a good majority of them to close out the AAA

            and we rate for perfection, bitches
            so 74 please

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • gameboy42690
              =/
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 685

              #21
              Re: FFRmas Day 1

              The bursts are the only other hard part of the song. Even though there's a lot of them, only a few of them really felt like an FMO. Just my opinion.
              Last edited by gameboy42690; 12-14-2015, 04:57 PM.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #22
                Re: FFRmas Day 1

                Originally posted by gameboy42690
                The bursts are the only other hard part of the song. Even though there's a lot of them, only a few of them really felt like an FMO. Just my opinion.
                But since we rate in terms of AAA difficulty it's really easy to drop in certain places, especially when there's a lot of bursts in quick succession. I think 73-74 fits better

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #23
                  Re: FFRmas Day 1

                  I had 74 initially but figured people would whine about that being far too high (prior to Dossar's frame fixes it was even messier and imo 75+ to AAA)

                  When more scoring data comes in, I may change the rating. Currently what's on the scoreboard doesn't provide justification for dropping the rating with all the top scores being from D6/D7. If many D5 players start AAA'ing or BF'ing, I'll consider dropping it but I find that somewhat unlikely with all the shit you can flub goods on.

                  Alternatively if smartdad shows up pls pick a number out of your ass and we'll use that.
                  Last edited by One Winged Angel; 12-14-2015, 05:11 PM.


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #24
                    Re: FFRmas Day 1

                    Originally posted by DarkZtar
                    I actually did send a fix for Endgame with the jack removed
                    I really hope this get looked at even if it's too late. ;-;
                    Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-15-2015, 04:23 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #25
                      Re: FFRmas Day 1

                      12 days of Xmas start on Christmas day cmon people get it right

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: FFRmas Day 2

                        Day 2 is up
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #27
                          Re: FFRmas Day 2

                          The ending of Dandelion Sparkle!! was definitely something. I'm not sure if I'm just tired, but 66+ is definitely justified.

                          Comment

                          • ssbmchamp
                            Can't improve at this game.
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1128

                            #28
                            Re: FFRmas Day 2

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            The ending of Dandelion Sparkle!! was definitely something. I'm not sure if I'm just tired, but 66+ is definitely justified.
                            i was gonna write pretty much this exact comment. Being mid D5, that ending felt around a 70. IMO I don't think this song should be any lower than a 68

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #29
                              Re: FFRmas Day 2

                              I personally thought 67 when I played it. Most of the file is pretty tame, it's that ending that really gets you.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • ssbmchamp
                                Can't improve at this game.
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1128

                                #30
                                Re: FFRmas Day 2

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                I personally thought 67 when I played it. Most of the file is pretty tame, it's that ending that really gets you.
                                ok warmed up a bit and was able to get 7-0-0-0 lol guess my hands were just cold but I still think 68 would be appropriate. guess we'll just see what other people are able to score on it

                                Comment

                                Working...