FFRmas Day 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #46
    Re: FFRmas Day 3

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    this post conserns me
    This spelling concerns me
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • DarknessXoXLight
      sonder
      • Mar 2007
      • 2279

      #47
      Re: FFRmas Day 3

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      This spelling concerns me
      No listen you have to read betweeen the lines

      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #48
        Re: FFRmas Day 3

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        This spelling concerns me
        intended to disregard this until I remembered you sent me neopoints last year-ish so now I must expose the erorr of your ways


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #49
          Re: FFRmas Day 3

          Day 4 is up, sorry slightly behind today. Will get FPP up in a lil bit.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • ULTIMEGA
            Torn to oblivion!
            • Mar 2009
            • 1498

            #50
            Re: FFRmas Day 4

            The tempo increase is kind of a battle. Good job, ilikexd. You finally made a chart that makes me wanna slit my fingers.

            JK. It's fun.
            Subscribe To My Channel!

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

            HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
            HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
            HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
            HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

            Comment

            • gameboy42690
              =/
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 685

              #51
              Re: FFRmas Day 4

              I said it before when I reviewed Guitars Still Suck and I'll say it again; The speedup is insanely fun. So far my favorite file in FFRmas.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #52
                Re: FFRmas Day 4



                76 or 77 is fitting for this

                75% of this chart is solo work with easy good trapping sections and in terms of AAA difficulty then above is exactly fitting for this

                speed up is dank
                outro is not as nerve-sy as Guitars Suck

                consistency is a must throughout the chart because of how the speed and flow fluctuate as the chart progresses

                best thus far
                Last edited by _Zenith_; 12-17-2015, 10:30 AM. Reason: wrong word





                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #53
                  Re: FFRmas Day 4

                  I think Guitars Still Suck should be rated the same difficulty as Guitars Suck, if not lower, just imo though, because Guitars Suck took me 40+ restarts (including isolation) to AAA, Guitars Still Suck took me 9 restarts.

                  It has to do with speedups being easier than that god-awful 12323432321 24ths pattern, could be wrong though and it's just tailoring to my skillset.
                  Last edited by gold stinger; 12-17-2015, 10:33 AM.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • gameboy42690
                    =/
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 685

                    #54
                    Re: FFRmas Day 4

                    I actually found the 12323432321 24ths pattern in Guitars Suck a lot easier than the speedup in Guitars Still Suck, so yeah it's probably a skillset thing. Rating GSS on the same level as Guitars Suck doesn't seem right to me though.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #55
                      Re: FFRmas Day 4

                      Just a friendly tip whenever I try to rate difficulties I keep in mind if a song is firstly labeled x difficulty I try to imagine if I were in that division bracket and how hard an AAA would be in that skill zone.

                      Since this is high D5 and after playing I can def see SDGs but it'll be tricky as a high D5'er to snag the AAA because there are several sections that trap a good here and there





                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #56
                        Re: FFRmas Day 4

                        I had suggested Guitars Still Suck be put at 75 initially. I do think it's at least 1-2 points harder than Guitars Suck.
                        The scoreboard is still a little too bare to tell, but it's totally possible the rating needs to change.
                        Last edited by hi19hi19; 12-17-2015, 12:04 PM.


                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #57
                          Re: FFRmas Day 4

                          rating should be 75


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #58
                            Re: FFRmas Day 4

                            on second thought 74-75 is best here although there are a few in that range that are harder to AAA than GSS but 73 is too low imo for GSS





                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #59
                              Re: FFRmas Day 4

                              Day 5 is up
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #60
                                Re: FFRmas Day 5

                                fuck you I can't AAA it I hate you for life
                                Last edited by gold stinger; 12-18-2015, 08:12 AM.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...