FFRmas Day 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #136
    Re: FFRmas Day 12

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I love this song, it's like a mini-Flesvelka. I'm surprised it wasn't kept in the Official Tournament batch. I'm kind of curious of what others will think of it~
    It was in the official pool but the song I wanted for the final day of this event was conditionally queued and not fixed up before today so I had to make a quick switch.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #137
      Re: FFRmas Day 12

      Literally bmah


      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #138
        Re: FFRmas Day 11

        Originally posted by badman7772
        easy songs suck go back to 75+'s plz
        Need more easys imo. I'm never gonna skill jump if I can't AAA a 24, but I'm expected to play 50+ songs as d1?! It's bogus, and it's demotivating. Need more songs geared towards expanding new users skill sets

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #139
          Re: FFRmas Day 12

          For anyone that's saying easy songs on FFR are boring, you could also see it from the perspective of playing on foot. An FGO on FFR could be compared with a 17-18 on ITG, and then an FSO on FFR could be like a 19-22 on ITG.

          Easier songs just mean you don't need to exert as much effort to play.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          Working...