FFRmas Day 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #106
    Re: FFRmas Day 6

    lol no it's not an 80
    compared to Anti-Ares, Azul's fine as a 79 (would say 78 tbh)





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #107
      Re: FFRmas Day 7

      Day 7 is up and not in the 70's \o/
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Mourningfall
        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
        • Jan 2011
        • 1627

        #108
        Re: FFRmas Day 7

        Oh what we have 96neko's permission? That's awesome!
        The color theory use was cool; definitely makes the file more unique/memorable
        Last edited by Mourningfall; 12-20-2015, 01:00 PM.

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #109
          Re: FFRmas Day 7

          yep, I don't think the front page post for the song is up yet.

          I think this would be the first song that I actually agree with its difficulty rating in-game right now, and love because of its use of 12th accents with 16ths
          Last edited by gold stinger; 12-20-2015, 08:54 AM.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #110
            Re: FFRmas Day 7

            Definitely should not touch the rating





            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #111
              Re: FFRmas Day 8

              Day 8 is up
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • ULTIMEGA
                Torn to oblivion!
                • Mar 2009
                • 1498

                #112
                Re: FFRmas Day 8

                Pretty tricky file, especially that 64th note roll. Had to use Mirror for it, but I'd rate this one about a 50, maybe. It feels a bit tricky for a 49, so maybe a bump up one level. Tier song worthy, maybe?
                Subscribe To My Channel!

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #113
                  Re: FFRmas Day 8

                  When I looked at the file I was in the 49/50 spot. I wouldn't be opposed to 50 personally, but figured we'd see how it went once it was released.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #114
                    Re: FFRmas Day 9

                    Day 9 is up
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #115
                      Re: FFRmas Day 9

                      Very happy that Syncho is in game finally!





                      Comment

                      • ULTIMEGA
                        Torn to oblivion!
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1498

                        #116
                        Re: FFRmas Day 9

                        And left firmly at a 79. Seems about right to put it there and leave it there.

                        Interesting fact: First one to play it.
                        Subscribe To My Channel!

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                        HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                        HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                        HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                        HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #117
                          Re: FFRmas Day 9

                          79-80 is what I had

                          79 was more accurate with fixes

                          It's a really good benchmark and can't stop playing Blitz Lunar





                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #118
                            Re: FFRmas Day 10

                            Day 10 is up! We've got a super eurobeat song this time around with difficult guitar solos.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • ItsOnlyDanO
                              Stuck in the past
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 1168

                              #119
                              Re: FFRmas Day 10

                              just a quick question from me: what's the permission on stuff from super eurobeat?
                              I couldn't find anything in the permissions thread so maybe i just overlooked it or something
                              Ghosts appear and fade away.......

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #120
                                Re: FFRmas Day 10

                                Originally posted by ItsOnlyDanO
                                just a quick question from me: what's the permission on stuff from super eurobeat?
                                I couldn't find anything in the permissions thread so maybe i just overlooked it or something
                                There was a previous StepCon where Wheelpower & Go was one of the rounds. However, I think there may have been some confusion to the post that was made back in 2009 about Super Eurobeat. The image link is invalid, and even then that would've only been for sending the request, not actually receiving a confirmation.

                                I asked some other staff members what they know about the status of Super Eurobeat in the case where permission might have been emailed to them or they had some sort of PM. If there isn't any definitive answer by tonight 11:59 PM EST, I'm going to disable Wheelpower & Go until we have something to work with.
                                Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-23-2015, 09:45 AM.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...